Our client is an innovative technology company, which is experiencing elevated growth due to continued success. As such, they are seeking an exceptionally talented UX Lead to join their Taunton office.
You will take the lead on projects, working with a team of talented developers to imagine better user experiences and make them a reality!
- Communicate complex ideas, requirements, solutions, and their rationale clearly, articulately, and effectively, using the most appropriate tools, methods;
- Create hi- and lo-fi prototypes that can be validated with Partners & Merchants;
- Work with the Marketing team, help create collateral for digital campaigns such as social media, email etc;
- Use requirements definition and elicitation techniques to resolve conflicting requirements, validating requirements across multiple stakeholders while considering impact on the customer(s) and product;
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure the product is understood and be part of the creation of the product throughout the product development process;
- Drive and support both velocity and quality across the product & development functions.
A generous salary, the opportunity to get involved in a number of exciting projects and a supportive environment within a company which values and listens to their staff.
You must also demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps, with at least 3 years in-house experience;
- Working knowledge of Design Thinking, Design Sprint, Agile and Lean methodologies;
- Proficient with industry standard design tools;
- A creative problem-solver;
- Demonstrate exposure to and experience of, being a key stakeholder in web-based projects;
- Able to head projects independently with a high attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all within the organisation;
- Quick learner able to think and act pro-actively;
- Build solid working relationships with wider members of the business.
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.