Our client is an award winning company within the insurance and financial services sector who are committed to providing a personal and professional service to their clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Underwriter to join this fantastic team to eventually become an Underwriting / Broking Technician. The position is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with a competitive salary dependent on experience and you will be based in the heart of the City. They offer an excellent benefits package which will include highly competitive holiday, pension, private medical insurance & cash plan.
The purpose of the role is to support the busy sales execs and ensure timely and efficient processing of terms/ policies in this busy office. We are looking for someone who is organised, skilled in building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, insurers and external agencies. It would suit an individual who has started life in the insurance industry as a Handler and who is now keen to develop.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for someone who has;
- Previous insurance experience (advantageous)
- Previous Account Handling experience
- Hold the Certificate in Insurance (or willing to work towards)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- A desire to learn and develop professionally
This is a great chance for someone within the insurance sector looking for a step up into a wonderful opportunity!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.