My client is a well-established, family-owned business based in Wellington. They pride themselves on designing and manufacturing quality products for a number of high-end clients and those in the Marine, Hospitality and Retail areas. They have a fantastic reputation within their industry and pride on themselves on their knowledgeable service to clients.
If you have a passion for design or perhaps you are looking for a new opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a high-quality product then look no further.
We are looking for a Trainee Product Specialist to join an existing team and learn all about the product from sourcing criteria, understanding the different varieties and identifying the quality and potential of raw materials. In time you will also have the opportunity to travel abroad and inspect and buy products directly for clients.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary depending on experience. Full in-house training and support will be provided. In return you can guarantee a supportive and friendly culture and opportunity to learn the full process of a high end product.
The main duties include:
- Building relationships with clients
- Sourcing the raw product including travel and purchasing of materials
- Liaising with customers and third parties regarding their orders
- Identifying correct products to appropriately match orders
- Be involved with the handing and selection of product, becoming familiar with different types
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An enthusiasm and want to learn and become a specialist in your field
- An ability to build relationships
- High level of professionalism
- Computer literate
- Data management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business, with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.