Do you have excellent customer skills and an ability to pick up new systems quickly?
My client is a leading, dynamic and successful insurance brokers with an impressive track record and ambitious plans for growth. With a passion for providing an exemplary service to their clients, they are experiencing huge success and are expanding their business as a result.
They offer a dynamic, rewarding and upbeat culture and believe in sharing their success with their people.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Insurance Advisor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis to start immediately. You will commence on a basic salary of £18,000 plus bonus with a realistic OTE of c£23,000 in the first year. Based in the Guildford area you will be office based permanently and will need to be flexible with some weekend shift patterns.
If you are positive, motivated and driven and have experience in dealing with customers, this is a wonderful opportunity.
The purpose of the role is to deal with existing clients with regard to their insurance policies and ensure that they receive an impeccable service – full training provided.
Main duties include;
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers
- Process payments and transactions
- Set up direct debits/loans
- Transact and process insurance policies
- Make changes to customer policies
- Liaise with insurance companies/claims and other departments on referrals
- Follow guides provided for your work flow and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as listed on the job description
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in a customer focused position
- Drive, determination and hunger to succeed
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to plan and organise
This role enables you to take further qualifications to enhance your career!
This is a really unique opportunity to join a growing business and find a highly rewarding career.
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.