My client is a multi-award winning, professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an experienced Trainee Accountant- part qualified to join their expanding offices in Taunton.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits.
The main duties include;
- Preparing monthly accounts plus commentary for businesses
- Preparing statutory accounts for a variety of limited companies, sole traders & partnerships
- Corporation and personal tax calculations
- Audit junior – part of an audit team of 3-5 people carrying out a range of tests of client’s financial records and information
- Processing and/ or checking VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties such as purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Administration and relevant tasks as necessary
The successful candidate must have;
- Audit and accounts preparation knowledge and experience
- ACA/ACCA/part-qualified (or equivalent); or
- Level 3 AAT as a minimum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, growing and reputable company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.