Our client is a leading, dynamic and successful general insurance brokers with an impressive track record and reputation with loyal clients. With a passion for providing an exemplary service to their clients, they are experiencing further growth and are expanding their business as a result.
They offer a professional, rewarding and supportive culture and believe in sharing their success with their people.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Account Executive to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. You will commence on a basic salary initially and move to a self employed model with the opportunity to earn an achievable generous OTE of c£30,000 in the first year. This is a full time, permanent position based near Oswestry.
If you have a successful employment track record in a professional company and want to commence a new career in the insurance business, this is a wonderful opportunity.
The role of an Account Executive is fulfilling, exciting and ideal for someone who has a natural flair for client relationships, sales and service. The company has a huge amount of loyal customers and win all of their current business through referral but as an AE you will not be afraid to go out and win new clients. Main duties include;
- Outbound calling of potential clients to secure appointments
- Interpretation of clients needs to ensure criteria is met
- Attend client meetings to obtain their requirements
- Liaise with insurers to negotiate the best terms for clients
- Present clients with quotations and secure new business
- Negotiate renewal terms for clients
- Liaise with clients over claims, queries and mid term adjustments
- Build excellent relationships with colleagues
- Complete necessary training and qualification
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in a sales focused position
- Drive, determination and hunger to succeed
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to plan and organise
- Some experience of working within a financial services business (highly desirable)
This is a really unique opportunity to join a growing business and find a highly rewarding career.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.