Our client is a multi-award winning, professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking a temporary IT Assistant on a temporary basis for 3-4 weeks.
This is a full time, temporary position with a hourly rate of £8-£9.50 per hour. The purpose of this role is to assist with the packaging and setting back up of IT equipment during an office refurbishment. This role is due to start towards the end of July.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be physically fit enough to carry monitors and other pieces of IT equipment.
The main duties include;
- Dismantling and packing away IT equipment
- Unpacking and setting up IT equipment appropriately
- General support for staff with IT enquiries during this time
- Movement of IT equipment
The successful candidate must have;
- Knowledge of IT equipment
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Physical fitness in order to carry and move IT equipment
- Problem solver
- Team player
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business for this role.