My client is a well established, leading law firm with office around the country and over 100 members of staff. They pride themselves on their friendly and welcome culture as well as a reliable and professional service to clients.
Due to continued volumes of work, we are seeking a Temporary Administrator to join on a full time, temporary basis for 2-3 months. Based in Wells, this role is based in a supportive and friendly office, working Monday – Friday 8.30am -5pm and an hourly rate between £8- £10 depending on experience.
Some of the main duties include;
- Creating electronic client files, extracting information from questionnaires and databases and ensuring all information provided is correct and accurate
- Responding to colleague and clients on emails
- Electronic filing for all correspondence received and sent out
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Scan and Index filing all documentation in relation to clients
- Preparing and processing new business directly with the provider
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of providing exceptional customer care
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism and integrity
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with real integrity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business for this role.