Our client is an award-winning MSP based in Taunton, who specialises in reliable and efficient smart working. They encourage a great work/ life balance and have strong set of core values and work ethics to help a positive work environment.
They are seeking an enthusiastic 1st line helpdesk engineer to join their expanding team and provide remote IT support. This would be suitable for a candidate new to the IT field from an apprenticeship / A-level / High level of customer service.
This is a full time, permanent position with full training and support will be provided. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of IT process for clients and rewarded with continuous career development within a fantastic work environment, a salary between £17,500 to £19,500 and a suite of benefits.
- Initial call handling and IT Troubleshooting via Telephone and remote support software always aiming for FTR (First time resolution)
- Providing a high level of customer service to a wide range of users, including those with minimal IT knowledge
- Windows AD / Office 365 and Application support
- Logging of changes and support using internal helpdesk software
- Liaising with 3rd party software & hardware vendors where required
- Occasional onsite placement days
The successful candidate will have:
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- A professional attitude
- A passion for all things IT related and a thirst for knowledge
- Good Customer / Communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
- Experience of Microsoft Application (such as Microsoft Office Suite)
- Desktop, Laptop & Printer troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience within an IT Support role either internally or for an IT support organisation or via accredited apprenticeship (desirable)
- Microsoft certification or qualifications (desirable)
- Knowledge of Active Directory/ Azure AD (desirable).
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.