My client is a Somerset based Information Technology firm, who pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service and robust and secure solutions. They are looking for a skilled 2nd/3rd Line Engineer to join their team as a Technical Account Manager.
This role gives the opportunity for someone looking for a more strategic input into networks, client infrastructure and proposals for new and existing business.
This is an excellent company to work for, providing a fast paced, but supportive culture. They offer excellent benefits, a fun working environment, with a heavy emphasis on health and work-life balance providing a high level of job satisfaction!
This is a full-time position, based in Yeovil, however during the current climate there is the opportunity for regular homeworking. The role will also involve offsite travel, attending client visits so a full clean driving licence is a must. Salary is negotiable, based upon knowledge level and experience.
The main duties include:
- Assisting with technical preparation for client visits
- Assist with or conduct Penetration testing and reporting
- Client care in for form of audits and checking methods
- Ensuring customer technical documentation including technical diagrams are accurate and up to date and compiling client technical roadmaps
- Attend client visits either alone or as part of the team conducting system audits and discussing operational requirements including hardware and software opportunities
- Production of client proposals
- Act as a technical resource to assist in the delivery of Cyber Essentials certification
- Shared responsibility for Design Team tasks with Technical Account Managers
- Reporting sales opportunities to Head of Account Management
- Ensuring the accuracy of renewals
- Assist with sales, project delivery and logistics
The successful candidate:
You will have experience as a 3rd line engineer (or a very skilled 2nd line) or have technical pre-sales experience, with a desire to become more strategic.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.