Our client is a well-established firm based in Plymouth who are passionate about their clients; offering a comprehensive range of business advice and accountancy services to individuals and businesses throughout Devon and beyond. With a partner led approach, they pride themselves in providing a personal, but professional service to all their clients.
Our client is offering a permanent full-time position as a Tax Accountant with a starting salary in the range of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience. They are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead the compliance process, review of compliance returns and overseeing the members of the team.
Skills and qualifications required: –
- Fully Qualified Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
- Or Fully Qualified Chartered Institute of Taxations (CTA)
• Practice/Professional Service experience highly desirable
• Excellent knowledge of tax and all types of compliance returns
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach
• A pro-active personality with a drive to succeed.
• Experience of Accountancy software, Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy