We are excited to be working with a dynamic and hugely successful tech company who are rapidly expanding. This is an independent organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fun yet supportive culture.
Due to growth we are seeking a Talent Manager to join the business on a full time, permanent basis, based in modern offices near Chichester. This role is an exciting and evolving position that will attract a competitive salary of between £25,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience.
As Talent Manager, the purpose of this role is to be responsible for and take ownership of hiring requirements across the group companies at varying levels of seniority. You will work closely with line managers and external parties, advising on best process and practise. You will also work with the wider HR team on workforce planning and people development.
The main duties include;
- To undertake a regular review of talent needs and talent pools, making recommendations and delivering plans as relevant
- Design and deliver talent and performance mapping ensuring action plans are formed and managed
- Full responsibility for recruitment of new talent including managing campaigns, liaising with external recruitment partners, interviewing and vetting
- Responsible for running internal talent programmes including coordinating assessment centres, mentoring and fast-track development programmes, including apprenticeships
- Coach managers to drive engagement and support in all aspects of talent and learning
- Put in place measures to evaluate the impact of all programmes, identifying gaps and driving improvements.
- Coaching staff through issues / teaching staff about our company culture
- Review and manage an effective onboarding programme for new talent
- Other duties as the role evolves
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a range of resourcing methods, including headhunting, social media, open events, agency and creative advertising
- Strong track record of end-to-end recruitment activities
- Comfortable managing and prioritising multiple recruitment campaigns at different levels, with short timescales to hire
- Strong relationship-building skills, achieving positive shared outcomes and developing effective partnerships
- Ability to work on own initiative, and confident to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated, with a willingness to help others
- Strong proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter and similar platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Willingness to be part of a proactive and dynamic team
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.