My client is a highly reputable, leading national business looking to expand their team further. With a phenomenal track record of success and a prominent leader in their field, a commitment to providing a fun and supportive culture for their employees is as important as their company performance.
They are looking for a Systems Developer on a full time, permanent basis to be based in Truro. You will be expected to work flexibly over a 35-hour week within the hours of 8am – 8pm.
The salary is dependent on relevant experience but between £25,000-£40,000, plus exceptional benefits!
Main duties include:
- Liaising with multiple teams and end-users to understand requirements
- Identifying IT solutions that help optimise and transform business processes
- Using various technologies to automate, integrate, enhance and report on data from multiple systems
- Investigating and diagnosing issues logged via our Service Desk
- Designing and building web, desktop and mobile applications
- The use of workflow systems and proprietary programming languages
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- A can- do attitude
- The ability to collaborate
- Excellent problem solving, numeracy, organisational and communication skills
- Prioritise tasks and work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to learn and a positive attitude
- Good user experience design skills (UX)
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Strong working knowledge and recent experience of designing and building secure, modern, responsive customer facing web applications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness of business objectives
- Systems analysis, design and development skills
- Thorough understanding of current systems and applicable technology
- Thorough data management, numeracy and analytical problem- solving skills.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.