Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable growing business based just outside of Taunton. They are seeking a Stock Control Administrator to join their buoyant and professional team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
Working Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm, this is a full time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits including your birthday off! If you enjoy a fast paced environment where you are always busy and multitasking is your bread and butter this could be the role for you.
Main duties include;
- Reviewing stock levels and providing forecasts to help ensure the correct levels of stock are being ordered
- Working closely with Purchasing Directors
- Effective and accurate administration of goods received onto the system
- Placing orders in line with order schedule
- Keeping stock counts
- Liaising with supplier chase orders
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong communication skills
- Be accurate and detailed to keep stock count and forecasting
- Previous purchasing and stock control experience
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.