Do you want to work for a company that cares about has fantastic employee benefits and an amazing working environment that is dog friendly?!
Our client is a successful Managed IT Service Provider based in the South-West. With an award-winning track record for both growing and rewarding staff.
Working on a people-first approach; they offer the highest level of respect and care to both their customers and their staff which sees them work in a fast-paced and enthusiastic environment.
They are dedicated to growth and personal development and highly invest in their people.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join to the team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for leading the service delivery teams to provide excellent customer service through the Service Desk, Project Delivery, Senior Technical and Technical Alignment teams. Ultimately accountable for Service excellence, and the performance of the service teams and their members.
This a Monday – Friday position with a salary of up to £40,000 depending on you level of experience.
The main duties include:
- Accountable for the day to day running of the Service department, including escalations of service incidents
- Accountable for maintaining Service KPI records, and developing strategy to achieve target
- Accountable for devising and implementing efficiency and quality improvements to Service team processes
- Accountable for leading, coaching and performance management of key service delivery areas
- Accountable for Service feedback systems and response to clients
- Responsible for completing weekly 1-2-1s with service team leaders
- Responsible for working with all areas of the business to drive achievement of industry wide KPI’s and deliver above and beyond
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrable experience as a Service Delivery Manager within a Managed Service environment
- Hands on experience with MSP technical toolsets
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Proven capability in working to deadlines and recording of time
- A desire and excitement to learn and understand a vast array of business types, requirements and technologies
- Strong communication skills and an ability to explain service delivery processes to end users in simple terms
- Personable, customer satisfaction driven attitude
- Expert organisational and communication skills
- Some technical background is desirable, but not essential
- BSc Business Administration (or equivalent)
- ITIL Foundation, Prince2 Foundation, CSM
In return, you will get the chance to work for a phenomenal company who will support training and CPD, an opportunity to bring your ideas to a supportive team and a range of other great benefits.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.