Do you want to work for a company that cares about has fantastic employee benefits and an amazing working environment that is dog friendly?! Our client is a successful Managed IT Service Provider based in the South-West. With an award-winning track record for both growing and rewarding staff. Working on a people-first approach; they offer the highest level of respect and care to both their customers and their staff which sees them work in a fast-paced and enthusiastic environment. They are dedicated to growth and personal development and highly invest in their people.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join to the team on a full time, permanent basis. As the Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for leading the service desk in providing excellent customer service through the Service engineers, and Senior Technical teams. Ultimately accountable for Service Desk excellence, and the performance of the team. The Service Desk Manager reports on service desk progress to the senior management team. This a Monday – Friday position with a salary of up to £40,000 depending on you level of experience.
The main duties include:
- Day to day running of the Service Desk boards, including Incidents, Requests, Problems, Maintenance and Alerts
- Recruiting, leading, coaching and performance management of senior members of the Service Desk, including Senior Engineers
- The final point of escalation for Service Desk tickets
- Maintaining Service KPI records, and developing a strategy to achieve the target
- Devising and implementing efficiency and quality improvements to Service Desk processes
- Service feedback system administration and responding to client feedback
- Completing weekly 1-2-1s with service desk team
- Working with all areas of the business to drive achievement of recognised industry wide KPI’s and deliver above and beyond
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrable experience as a Service Desk Manager within a Managed Service environment
- Hands-on experience with MSP technical toolsets
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Proven capability in working to deadlines and recording time
- A desire and excitement to learn and understand a vast array of business types, requirements and technologies
- Strong communication skills and an ability to explain service delivery processes to end-users in simple terms
- Personable, customer satisfaction driven attitude
- Expert organisational and communication skills
- Some technical background is desirable, but not essential
In return, you will get the chance to work for a phenomenal company who will support training and CPD, an opportunity to bring your ideas to a supportive team and a range of other great benefits.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.