Our client is a well established broker pride themselves on their reputation and quality of service delivered.
We have an exciting opportunity for a SEO Manager to join the team in the Sutton area. This is a full time, permanent role with competitive salary and benefits on offer. They offer modern office facilities, flexible working and a competitive pension.
Please note this role is not working from home.
The purpose of the role is to create the SEO strategy and work with the wider Marketing team to drive performance for the online brands of the business. If you have years of technical SEO experience this could be the perfect step up into a managerial role.
Some of the duties include
- Create and manage the SEO roadmap
- To work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure SEO remains at the heart of online development
- Identify a clear set of set of objectives for growth that compliment the wider marketing strategy
- Improve performance in SERPS across all brands
- Utilising Google Analytics and other tools available to track performance
- Manage existing third parties
- Build and maintain a system of regular competitor analysis
The successful candidate must have
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous work in a junior SEO role
- Awareness of Googles’ algorithm
- Awareness or understanding of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AWR Cloud, and Google Search Console
- Good analytical skills and data driven thinking approach
- Ability communicate with senior stakeholders
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.