Our client is a successful MSP, undergoing a period of expansion and is now seeking a Senior IT Systems Engineer, to join their Taunton office.
This is a full-time position, based out of the head office in Taunton, but will require extensive UK travel and overnight stays.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary of between £35,000- £40,000 DOE, a company car/ car allowance and a range of excellent benefits.
- Supporting the field service team with ‘run rate’ IT deployments
- Researching and planning the delivery of complex IT Solutions and Services
- Ratifying project scope and delivery plans
- Delivering complex IT Solutions and Services on client sites and remotely
- Acting as a point of escalation for the Help Desk and Field IT Service teams
- When not delivering projects you will be expected to support the service desk team.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012. 2016, 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Business 365 Migrations (from Exchange/GMAIL/IMAP/POP3)
- Microsoft SCCM / Intune / Endpoint Service Management
- Microsoft Azure Data Storage, VDI experience
- Microsoft Information Management Security
- TrendMicro XDR Security / Sophos (or similar)
- Acronis (or similar) Backup and Business Continuity Solutions
- Dell Latitude, Precision and OptiPlex Devices
- Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Ubiquity (Unify) WIFI
- Ubiquity (Unify) Switching
- SonicWall Firewall / VPN
- Draytek Routing
- Private Data Centre Solutions
- Good understanding of ITIL / Cyber Essentials / GDRP / ISO 27001
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing company. For a confidential chat, please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.