Would you like to join a cutting-edge company, which not only creates innovation with each one of their projects, but provides a family-feel working environment also?
You will have the opportunity to join a thriving business, where difference and individuality is celebrated, and the work is exciting!
If you are passionate about all things IT and would love a new job with outstandingly beautiful offices overlooking the river Thames, then keep reading!
You will join the team as a Senior IT Engineer/ Junior IT Manager, supporting the IT Director. Your role will require dedication to providing the highest level of customer service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction as you help your colleagues (and clients) both remotely and onsite.
In return you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £35,000 DOE, discounted gym membership and contributions towards your office lunch!
- Building Network & Telephony
- Internal Systems: Implement regular Microsoft updates and carry out system upgrades. Regularly monitor the internal systems of both Email and Web Services for both internal staff and Web based traffic in the Office 365 portal
- Help Desk: provide help and support to staff with any IT issues and clients with network and telephone issues
- Sales Support: be part of pre- and post-sales process to help clients to meet their requirements and upsell any additional IT services for additional revenue.
- Meeting Room AV system: work with partners in delivering advanced & effective Audio Video systems to meet clients’ needs in all meeting rooms.
- Project Management: assist with projects, including setting up all new infrastructure.
- Review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels and upgrade requirements.
- Prepare to work out of hours and weekends to be able to implement upgrades and projects delivery
- Building Security Systems: assist with all installation requirements
- VOIP setup and troubleshooting
- Work with MSP and various contractors
- Assist with comms room setup and installations
- Windows technology & troubleshooting
- Carry out all necessary site visits for various installations and repairs
- Able to work independently
- Use your own initiative
- Good understanding of networking & experience of working with Cisco, HP networks or any other technologies
- Understanding of VLAN setups and IP subnets
- Good understanding of wireless technologies and knowledge wireless controller
- Office 365, Azure Cloud (office 365 SharePoint online & Dynamics knowledge is bonus)
- Windows operating systems: configuration and troubleshooting
- Active Directory and group policy
- Microsoft Office suite product support
- Previous 1st & 2nd line support experience
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.