Our client is a well established broker pride themselves on their reputation and quality of service delivered. They operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record.
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Technician join their accounts department at their Croydon office. Qualified, qualified by experience or either AAT or ACA will all be considered for the position.
This is a full time, permanent position. The salary is up to £30,000 , dependent upon experience, plus a suite of excellent benefits!
The role includes:-
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: –
- Efficient reconciliation of financial transactions, processing of payments and clearance of recovery transactions
- Ensure aged and small debt chase processes are followed and reconciled
- Premium finance responsibility
- Ensure reliable data quality in incoming and outgoing financial records
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders and business partners
- Work closely with members of management to further develop and strengthen the accounting function.
- Manage, validate and accurately process financial transactions
This job description summarises the main duties and responsibilities of the post, but the post holder may be required to undertake other duties and projects of similar level and responsibility.
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and qualifications.
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- Commercially aware and or industry experience
- A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
- Adaptable, organised and conscientious
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Experience of working in a practice-based environment.
- AAT or ACCA qualifications desirable
- Good working knowledge of general IT Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Social Media programmes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to present information effectively and concisely in emails and documents
- Good general education, including English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.