My client is a leading firm of Accountants with a supportive culture and incredible long service. They boast an enviable and large portfolio of long standing clients and are successfully winning new relationships weekly through word of mouth. They have several offices and are looking to grow further in the future.
We have a rare opportunity for a General Practice Accountant to join them as a Supervisor with a view to becoming a Manager in the next year to two years.
This is a full time, permanent position and the role will be based in Taunton, Somerset. The salary is competitive plus a suite of excellent benefits. You will also have the opportunity to work from home.
- Leading teams on audit fieldwork
- Reviewing workpapers and accounts files prepared by staff
- Reviewing corporation tax returns and computations
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Drafting replies to client questions
- ACA/ACCA qualified or an alternative equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of auditing, preparing company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Strong IT skills. Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge essential
- Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- An outgoing and effective communication style
- Ability to work in a busy environment as a team player
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Commercial awareness and the ability to demonstrate business acumen
- Professionalism and self-motivation
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.