My client is a highly reputable, leading insurance broker looking to expand their team further due to continued growth. They are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their successful team on a full time, permanent basis based near Basildon. You would be able to work remotely therefore location is not necessarily important. The salary is very competitive plus bonus, dependent on experience and qualifications.
This would suit an individual with strong complex commercial insurance experience with a dynamic and sales focused approach looking to join an exciting, growing business.
Main duties include;
- Provide comprehensive insurance reviews for commercial insurances with new and existing clients
- Being pro-active and analytical to maximise all sales opportunities
- Manage key relationships that are assigned
- Arrange and attend video meetings
- Acting as a trusted advisor to cl ients
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Liaise with insurers and relevant parties for changes in policy cover etc.
- Offer advice on risk management issues
- Maintain own technical competence
- Attend industry related conferences and exhibitions
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in complex commercial broking ideally within construction or related industries
- Cert CII as a minimum
- Strong knowledge in the UK commercial insurance market
- Desire to achieve targets
- Pro-active and analytical approach
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.