This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with a client that is a highly successful and dynamic financial services company who specialise in providing independent financial advice throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet ambitious business who are seeking a Senior Receptionist to join their busy team in Taunton.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of up to £20,000 to dependant on experience with a highly competitive benefits package.
The purpose of the role is to provide a high-level client service on each and every occasion. The Receptionist will maintain and service the reception area to deliver an ‘only client’ experience, whilst meeting key objectives and providing support to the company generally.
The main duties include;
- Oversee the reception and surrounding area with a friendly, enthusiastic, positive and proactive client service
- Welcoming clients to give them an excellent first impression and ensuring they are comfortable
- Ensure all queries are dealt with integrity and in a discreet and pro-active manner
- Maintain door security in accordance with GDPR
- Answering the telephone and distributing calls correctly
- Diary management
- Determining client requirements both efficiently and accurately
- Organise and maintain all meeting rooms ensuring all necessary facilities are in place as and when required
- Provide refreshments and/or catering as and when appropriate during meetings
- Opening, sorting and distribution of company post
- General administration assistance to the Group as and when required
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer care
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism, integrity and be well presented
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.