This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with a client that prides themselves on their excellent relationship building skills and always continue to strive for excellence. They have a friendly and nurturing environment and they are looking for a Receptionist to join their support team.
This is a part time, temporary position that is term time only. Lasting until Easter 2022 this role is Monday – Friday with the hours fixed at 12.45pm-5.30pm with an hourly rate of £11 per hour.
The purpose of the role is to provide a high-level of service on each and every occasion. The Receptionist will be a warm and welcoming presence to all staff and visitors.
The main duties include;
- Oversee the reception and surrounding area with a friendly, enthusiastic, positive and proactive client service
- Welcoming visitors to give them an excellent first impression and ensuring they are comfortable
- Ensure that safeguarding procedures are adhered to and ensure all visitors are accompanied on site
- Preparation of post to be franked
- Answering the telephone and distributing calls correctly
- Determining visitor requirements both efficiently and accurately
- Organise and maintain all meeting rooms and kitchen space ensuring all necessary facilities are in place as and when required
- Provide refreshments and/or catering as and when appropriate during meetings
- Opening, sorting and distribution of company post
- General administration assistance when required
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer care
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism, integrity and be well presented
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.