Our client is an innovative technology company, which is experiencing elevated growth due to continued success. As such, they are seeking talented a Quality Assurance Lead to join their Taunton office.
This role offers the flexibility of working from home, with only one day each week required in the Taunton office.
As the Quality Assurance Lead you will be responsible for ensuring all software is reliable, fully functional and user friendly before being released to the public.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A basic understanding of PHP
- Excellent test analysis, test preparation and test execution skills
- Able to demonstrate experience of the full testing lifecycle from business requirements to test execution through various test phases, including risk-based testing approaches
- Pragmatic problem-solving abilities
- Experience using ALM tools such as Jira
- Ability to analyse requirements down to a user story level
- An understanding of BDD approach
A generous salary of up to £40,000, the opportunity to get involved in a number of exciting projects and a supportive environment within a company which values and listens to their staff.
- Maintain rigorous compliance with project deliverables and industry/company standards
- Highlight any risks and issues with mitigation and escalation advice to address problems and keep the deliveries on track
- Work with internal and external delivery teams, within a functional area to convert requirements into solid and scalable test suites
- To prepare training materials and deliver training
- To create and provide analytical reports for the Head of Development as well as other stakeholders within the business
- Identify gaps in testing and propose suggestions
- Lead a small team of personnel under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Development.
- Industry recognised qualification in testing e.g.ISTQB
- Knowledge of understanding of PCI
- Experience with Postman for API testing;
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.