Our client is a well established business providing vegetation management, landscaping and ecology contracting. With locations across the UK, our client is responsible for managing the Strategic Road Network and Local Authority Networks. They also serve clients in health, retail, commercial, industrial, airport, MoD and energy sectors.
They are looking for a temporary Office/ Finance Administrator based in Weston-Super-Mare working 37.5 hours over 5 days a week. The contract will be for 6 to 8 weeks.
They are looking for an organised, experienced, and self-motivated Purchasing and Procurement Administrator to join their growing organisation, who will be able to undertake a range of administrative tasks and ensuring the rest of the staff have adequate support to work efficiently.
Key Duties will Include:
- Purchase Order Processing
- Data Inputting
- Producing Reports
- Keeping track of costs and Budgets
- Creating, Maintaining Company records
Other Duties May Include:
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Assisting other departments with Administrative and clerical support
- Proficient computer skills, including (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
- Highly Organised multi-tasker who can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Cloud account
- Knowledge or previous use of Eque2 Construction or Sage Construct.
- Experience of working in a construction or contracting environment would be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
- Financial background preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.