My client is a highly reputable and well established firm in the area with a fantastic reputation. They have a number of office and services available and operate in a supportive and a family friendly culture.
We are seeking a Lettings Property Manager to work on a full time, permanent basis, based in the Shepton Mallet area. The role is full time, Monday-Friday with some Saturday mornings included but with time back in lieu. Reduced may be considered for an experienced member of staff. Training and support will be given to someone with less experience but passion and enthusiasm is essential.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Lettings or Property Management experience (1 year minimum)
- ARLA qualification (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent administrative and typing skills
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
This will suit an individual who is currently working in Lettings or Property Management that would like a new and exciting challenge.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.