Our client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services to the property market. They are a long-standing company with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and due to a high volume of work are seeking some additional help.
We are looking for an Administrator to join the thriving Property Management department. The successful applicant will be a crucial member of the team in supporting the Property team and delivering an excellent service to customers. This role will involve a lot of cross communication within other areas of the business so you will need to confident communicating to colleagues in other areas of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business, with an enviable reputation throughout the South West. Based in Taunton, this is full time permanent position and the working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm with a salary depending on experience.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience working in a busy office environment and very adaptable
- Excellent administration skills including being very organised
- Computer literate
- Confidence talking to people at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Drive to develop, learn and progress
- Driver’s license and access to a car (desirable)
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to work with a rewarding and exciting business and take their career to the next level.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.