My client is a highly reputable and one of the longest established firms in the area with a fantastic reputation. They have a number of office and services available and operate in a supportive and friendly culture.
We are seeking an Administrator / Trainee Lettings Negotiator to work on a full time, permanent basis, based in the Launceston area. The role is full time, Monday-Friday with some Saturday mornings included on a rota basis. Training and support will be given to someone with less experience, but you must have passion and enthusiasm.
This role will involve working within a busy office that supports a large portfolio of properties and will offer a lot of variation and opportunities to learn and develop. Due to the nature of this role a driving license and access to a car is essential.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Letting’s experience (desirable)
- Administration experience (2 years + preferred)
- Proactive approach to learning
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.