Do you want to work for a company that cares about has fantastic employee benefits and an amazing working environment that is dog friendly?!
Our client is a successful Managed IT Service Provider based in the South-West. With an award-winning track record for both growing and rewarding staff.
Working on a people-first approach; they offer the highest level of respect and care to both their customers and their staff which sees them work in a fast-paced and enthusiastic environment.
They are dedicated to growth and personal development and highly invest in their people and are now seeking a Project Engineer to join to the team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be provided with a schedule of work and responsible for the delivery of technical tasks, where they have been assigned as a resource by the Project Manager. Tasks are highly varied, in both business industry and technology and you will be expected to delivery these remotely and on-site.
This is a full-time permanent position, with a salary of up to £27,000 depending on your level of experience. You will also receive training, support and certifications required to ensure you stay ahead of emerging technologies, enabling you to provide exceptional customer service and fully support clients as their businesses grow.
The main duties include:
- Delivery of technical projects to achieve the scope of works
- Updating document management platform with new information as it is created
- Working to project templates and tasks to ensure consistency and quality of project delivery
- Maintaining detailed notes and time records
- Responsible for individual and team KPIs
- Responsible for communicating with colleagues and clients about progress of projects in progress
The successful candidate:
- 2+ years of professional IT experience
- Excellent customer service, customer-facing and problem-solving skills
- Organisational, time management and documentation skills, preferably with experience of logging time
- Windows Server including: AD, DHCP, DNS, File Shares
- Microsoft 365 and Azure administration, including foundation PowerShell skills
- Networking diagnosis including: WAN, DHCP, DNS, Wi-Fi, Switches, Firewalls
- Mac/Linux troubleshooting
- Virtualisation platforms VMware/Hyper-V
- Server hardware troubleshooting
- Backup and DR experience
- Experience of working within ITIL or SDI frameworks
- CompTIA-N+ (desirable)
- Microsoft Foundation or Associate Level (Workstation, Infrastructure or Cloud) (desirable)
- BSc/B.Eng. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field (desirable)
In return, you will get the chance to work for a phenomenal company who will support training and CPD, an opportunity to bring your ideas to a supportive team and a range of other great benefits.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.