We are excited to be working with a dynamic and hugely successful tech company who are rapidly expanding. This is an independent organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fun yet supportive culture.
Due to growth we are seeking a Project Administrator to join the business on a full time, permanent basis, based in modern offices near Chichester. This role is an exciting and evolving position that will attract a competitive salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience.
The purpose of this role is to be involved with a number of active projects whilst keeping up to date with compliance and health and safety issues. You will need to be a reactive thinker who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck into a number of different things at once.
The main duties include;
- Project and compliance administration
- In house fleet compliance management
- Researching for projects
- Assisting with the administration of recruitment
- Digesting and following up legal / regulatory standards
- Other duties if and when required
The successful candidate must have;
- High level of administration skills
- Extremely organised and ability to prioritise projects
- Computer literate
- Understanding of health and safety and compliance administration
- Interested in being involved with a wide range of tasks within their role
- Willingness to be part of a proactive and dynamic team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business in a critical role which will offer development.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.