Our client is an award winning, innovative technology company, which is experiencing elevated growth due to continued success. As such, they are seeking talented a Technical Product Manager to join their Taunton office.
This role may offer some flexible with home working. This is a full-time permanent position working Monday – Friday with a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience and competitive benefits package and fantastic working culture.
The Product Manager will be actively involved with all aspect of the business lifecycle. An ability to manage multiple projects would be advantageous in this role.
Some of the duties include;
- Communicate product performance to stakeholders
- Responsible for planning and execution of product development and delivery
- Detailed research of user needs, the market and technology
- Forecast new product penetration utilising market trends
- Identify customer problems to be solved
- Drive delivery of the product strategy to communicate performance, refine, plan and review accordingly and ensure problems are solved and blockers are removed.
The successful candidate will have;
- Technical background or computer science/ software engineering
- Experience of using frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to talk to the stakeholders and others
- Strong project delivery skills with an analytical approach to work
- Collaborative team player
- Pragmatic problem solver
- A basic knowledge and understanding of PHP, PCI:DSS, Postman for API Testing, Scrum framework
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.