My client is a Somerset based Information Technology firm, who pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service and robust and secure solutions. Due to their continued success and growth they are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team.
This is an excellent company to work for, providing a fast paced, but supportive culture. They offer a salary of up to £23,000 DOE, excellent benefits, a fun working environment, with a heavy emphasis on health and work-life balance providing a high level of job satisfaction!
This is a full-time position, although part-time would be considered for the right candidate. The role is based in Yeovil, however during the current climate there is the opportunity for regular homeworking.
The main duties include:
- Assisting Account Managers in sourcing new products for clients
- Liaise with suppliers, clients and tech leaders
- Attend product training
- Maintain an understanding of service and product sets
- Purchase hardware and software
- Processing of orders and ensure that there are no discrepancies
- Invoicing sales order
- Organisation of collections and deliveries and liaising with shipping where required
- Liaising with the finance team
- Create and supply quotations
- Ensure renewals are accurate and up to date.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in procurement
- Experience using ConnectWise (desirable)
- Experience working within the tech industry (desirable).
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.