My client is a leading firm of Accountants with a supportive culture and incredible long service. They boast an enviable and large portfolio of long standing clients and are successfully winning new relationships weekly through word of mouth. They have several offices and are looking to grow further in the future.
We have a rare opportunity for a Private Client Tax Director to join them on a full time, permanent position based in the South West. The salary is highly competitive plus a suite of excellent benefits. You will also have the opportunity to work from home.
The purpose of the role is to undertake tax planning on a portfolio of private clients. You will also be required to build your portfolio and the brand of the firm by attending networking events where appropriate.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or an alternative equivalent qualification
- CTA (or equiv.)
- Strong IT skills. Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge essential
- Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- An outgoing and effective communication style
- Ability to work in a busy environment as a team player
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Professionalism and self-motivation
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.