Are you an individual with experience in Insurance Sales looking to take the next step up in your career?
Our client is one of the leading insurance intermediaries in the area with a passion for delivering exemplary service to its customers. They boast numerous industry awards, offer a personal development programme and career opportunities which are difficult to beat. They also have a friendly and supportive culture.
We are looking for a Private Client Insurance Account Handler to work closely with the New Business Team to develop and grow a book of Private Clients.
The salary is competitive dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications and pension.
Main duties include;
- Looking after an existing book of business preferably Private Clients (desirable)
- To ensure contact plans are put in place for annual visits as well as ongoing reviewing of clients insurance needs.
- Develop strong relationships with commercial/ corporate colleagues
- Manage and maintain key client relationships
- Proactively develop new business streams generated from marketing activity, cross selling, referrals and networking events both face to face and online
The successful candidate must have:
- Ideally 2 years experience minimum
- Cert CII qualification (desirable)
- A want to develop to grow
- Experience in servicing Private Clients would be beneficial
- Good working knowledge of products and insurance market
- Tenacity and desire to succeed
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Passion for customer services and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.