We are excited to be working with a dynamic and hugely successful tech company who are rapidly expanding. This is an independent organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fun yet supportive culture.
Due to growth we are seeking a Personal Assistant to join the business on a full time, permanent basis, based in modern offices near Chichester. The role is 40 hours a week and Monday – Friday. This role is an exciting and evolving position that will attract a competitive salary dependent on experience.
The purpose of this role is to support the Business Operations Manager and help manage operations. You will need to be a proactive thinker and who likes to get ‘stuff done’ as this role will be challenging and fast paced with a variety of tasks.
The main duties include;
- Follow up ongoing projects
- Dealing with customer enquiries via phone email or social media
- Relationship management with clients
- Project management from start to finish
- Normal PA duties
- Other duties if and when required
The successful candidate must have;
- High level of administration skills
- Previous experience in PA role is essential
- Extremely organised and ability to prioritise projects
- Computer literate
- Highly effective and efficient approach to work
- A can do attitude
- Interested in being involved with a wide range of tasks within their role
- Willingness to be part of a proactive and dynamic team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business in a critical role which will offer development.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.