This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with a client that is a highly successful and dynamic financial services company who specialise in providing independent financial advice throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet ambitious business who are seeking a Personal Assistant to join their busy team in Taunton.
This is a full time or part time (spread across 5 days only), permanent position with a salary dependant on experience with a highly competitive benefits package.
The purpose of the role is to provide crucial support to the Managing Directors and wider team. You will need to be a confident communicator who can work on their own initiative and be self motivated.
The main duties include;
- Diary management and appointment booking for the MD and other managers
- Monitoring emails accordingly, draft communications and responses as and when required
- Assisting with other office administration as required including filing, scanning and organising.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks carried out comply with regulations and are documented accordingly
- Assisting with new client set ups
- Creating formal correspondence and written briefs to both internal and external parties.
The successful candidate must have;
Experience in a similar role or
- Previous experience as a PA or a similar position (essential)
- Very organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Personable and presentable
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism, integrity and be well presented
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.