My client is a leading firm of Accountants and Financial Planners with offices throughout the South West. They are an award winning, highly successful and independent business who boast an impressive range of services including accountancy, tax, financial planning and business services. They are at the forefront of using technology to enhance their offering.
They operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join their growing firm. This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of up to £27,000, dependent on experience and flexible benefits package including flexi time!
As Payroll Supervisor, you will work within a small team and report to the Payroll Manager. Part of the role will also involve being responsible for a medium allocation of client payrolls of varying complexity and sharing the tasks and responsibilities of the existing Assistant Manager role.
The successful candidate:
- Existing supervisory skills in a similar role, or ready to progress to a supervisory role;
- At least 2 years payroll experience
- Work effectively under pressure
- Fantastic communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Experience performing manual tax calculations
- A good level of legislative and technical payroll knowledge is essential
- A good understanding of Workplace Pensions and familiarity with the various pension provider websites is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) – DESIRABLE.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a secure and growing company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.