My client is a leading firm of Accountants and Financial Planners with offices throughout the South West. They are an award winning, highly successful and independent business who boast an impressive range of services including accountancy, tax, financial planning and business services. They are at the forefront of using technology to enhance their offering.
They operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their growing firm.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary between £18,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience and flexible benefits package including flexi time!
You will be responsible for the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies within an allocated portfolio. The role also includes the delivery of other payroll and client related services, including record keeping and reporting.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following;
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
- Experience in processing payroll
- Ability to carry out manual calculation
- Knowledge of Sage software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent client care skills
- Confidence to communicate at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a secure and growing company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.