My client is a leading firm of Accountants and Financial Planners with offices throughout the South West. They are a highly successful and independent business who boast an impressive range of services including accountancy, tax, financial planning and business services.
The operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their offices in Yeovil.
You will be responsible for the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies within an allocated portfolio. The role also includes the delivery of other payroll and client related services, including record keeping and reporting.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:-
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies
- Ability to carry out manual calculation
- Knowledge of payroll software, preferably Sage and Star
- Good attention to detail
- Sound communication skills, ability to use own initiative and a good team player
- Flexible approach
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, secure, and successful company
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business on this vacancy