This firm genuinely offers flexible working, defined career pathways and a culture which is ambitious yet relaxed in equal measure. There is no ceiling to your development and you are rewarded for your efforts and impact
Are you a payroll professional who is looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are looking for an enthusiastic payroll Administrator or Supervisor to join their growing payroll team. Full or part time hours will be considered.
Playing a key part in the day to day running of monthly and weekly client payrolls, your responsibilities will include:
- Regularly liaising with our clients to ensure that you have all the information required to run their payrolls
- Processing tax and allowances
- Providing a pensions auto enrolment service
- Dealing with payroll and bank credits
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Previous payroll administration experience – this can be gained from within either an in-house or bureau environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced working environment
- Good IT skills and be able to confidently use Microsoft office and payroll software
If you would like to find out more about the role then please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Katie Holmes; Payroll Manager.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, secure, and successful company
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business on this vacancy