Our client is an innovative technology company, which is experiencing elevated growth due to continued success. As such, they are seeking talented an Ecommerce Partnership Manager to join their Taunton office.
This role offers the flexibility of working from home, but you may need to attend meetings in Taunton once a month. This is a full-time permanent position working Monday – Friday with a salary of up to depending on experience and competitive benefits package.
You will be responsible for creating new business opportunities via partnerships, industry engagement and reputation with an existing network.
Some of the duties include;
- Impact future pipelines and growth expectations
- Proactively discover new business opportunities either through networks or existing partnerships
- Lead partner recruitment by leading negotiations and overcoming objections
- Submit proposals to prospective partners
- Provide monthly figures and reports to the Head of Partner Growth detailing potential new opportunities or any barriers arsing.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous Ecommerce sales experience with a network of contacts to bring
- Strong communication skills both face to face and on video calls
- Must be a confident presenter to a variety of audiences
- Results driven individual with a proven track record
- A keen interest on industry related topics and be an educator
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.