My client is a multi-award winning, professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their friendly and welcoming team in Taunton.
This is a part time, term time, permanent position with a salary between £18,000 – £20,000 (pro rata). Ideally this would suit someone who is looking for some hours 5 days a week and school hours are fine.
The purpose of the role is to support the professional services team with administrative and client care services to ensure the highest standard of service is provided.
The main duties include;
- To contact educational establishments to secure appointments to schools
- To liaise with Financial Advisers via phone or email to book appointments, management postponements and instructions
- Create and update electronic client files and calling records
- Compile and send out appointments packs for clients
- Book travel arrangements for advisers, speakers, and staff for annual conferences
- To liaise with team supervisors with regards to issues that may prevent efficient working
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent administrative skills
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Diary management experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive and methodical approach
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, growing and reputable company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.