My client is a highly successful and reputable professional services company based near Taunton. They have a strong history of providing a modern and effective service to clients and have experienced a period of growth and expansion.
We are seeking a Paraplanner to work full time basis. The salary offered is dependent on experience, but candidates will need to be Level 4 Dip qualified (or equivalent).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Research
- Compilation of client reports
- Liaising with product providers
- Provide exceptional service to clients when consultants are unavailable
- Management of client information requests
- Provide technical assistance to the administration team
- Assisting in client review process
- Build trust and confidence across the Firm and communicating effectively to solve problems
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role
- An ability to demonstrate practical awareness and up to knowledge of retail financial products
- Analytical approach to solving tasks with a keen attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Excellent time management
- Can work well under pressure
- Deliver effective communication across all levels
- Computer literate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic professional services company with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.