My client is an established law firm with offices in a number of locations and they offer a high level of service to clients. They pride themselves on their new approach to working with clients whilst maintaining respect and integrity. Due to continued expansion we are now seeking someone to join their Taunton office.
We are seeking a PA/Administrator/ Paralegal to work on a full time, permanent basis. The candidate would be required to work Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30 in Taunton. Salary is dependent on experience. The purpose of the role is to provide key PA support to the manager and administrative support to the wider team.
- Typing up reports and documents
- Assisting with client enquiries via phone or email
- Answering the phone
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent typing skills
- Confidence to communicate with senior management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Awareness of legal, property or professional services (desirable)
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.