We are excited to be working with a small but dynamic and ambitious company who are specialists in their field and who have worked with some of the most recognisable high-end brands in the UK. They have an incredibly supportive “work family,” who are aligned with values of the business and all strive to ensure continued success and growth.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis, based in a modern and inviting office in Wellington, Somerset. The role attracts a salary of between £40,000 – £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience, along with benefits. There is a genuine opportunity for personal development and growth within the business and a long-term career path.
The purpose of the role is to ensure efficient administration and management of the operational side of the business, to include internal sales administration, customer service, operational systems, project management, regulatory compliance, and more. Working as part of the senior leadership team you will;
- Have the ability and vision to see the ‘big picture’, but also to relish the detail – in particular being responsible for ensuring that all functions of the business are appropriately resourced and managed, and that business risk is continually assessed
- Oversee the business systems and processes, including management of IT, Health & Safety, HR, Policies, and Premises
- Through efficient operations, ensure the best possible customer journey
- Develop, manage, and monitor sustainability policies
- Lead improvement projects and work closely with Directors to grow the company
Our perfect Operations Manager will be;
- Experienced in operations, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ambitious and value driven, with excellent leadership skills and initiative
- Incredibly well organised and analytical
- Assertive, yet empathetic and self-aware
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Honest, ethical, and hard working
- Very confident with IT and systems
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role further. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an initial interview, followed by a second interview with practical assessment.
This is a fantastic role working with an incredible business with plans for further growth.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.