My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services to the property market. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and they are expanding their estate agency team further.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to work on a full time permanent basis, based in the Tiverton area. The successful candidate would be required to work 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a 1 in 3 Saturday morning. The salary is dependent on experience and due to the nature of the role you will be required have a access to a vehicle occasionally.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the busy property teams working within a buoyant team environment. Due to the nature of role the successful candidate will need to have experience in a busy office environment.
The Main Duties includes;
- To answer and direct enquiries to the necessary teams within the office
- Work as part of a wider team in a variety of administrative tasks
- Assist with reception like duties when customers walk in to enquire about properties
- Effective communication to colleagues and accurately log information on calls received
- Supporting wider members of the team when required
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous administration (ideally in property but not essential)
- Extremely organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Clear effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- High level of accuracy and ability to work to tight deadline
- Computer literate
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.