An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to make a significant contribution to the growth of our client’s award–winning, data driven business.
This is a full time, permanent role and will be based out of an office in Yeovil, Somerset. Salary is highly competitive, dependent on experience and there are also a suite of benefits.
You will be responsible for overseeing the production of detailed management accounts for two businesses. In addition you will have
In addition your duties will include –
- Oversee the accounts payable process
- Responsibility of Accounts Receivable to include raising invoices, reconciliation and cash collection
- Assist in the development of reporting
- Assist in the annual audit process and liaise with Auditors
- Other duties to be provided on the Job Description
The successful candidate must have;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (desirable not essential)
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Interest in developing reporting and technical accounting
- Strong management accounting experience
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of a fast-paced data/IT environment would be useful.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.