My client is a highly reputable and well established firm in the area with a fantastic reputation. They have a number of office and services available and operate in a supportive and a family friendly culture.
We are seeking a Lettings Negotiator to work on a part time, permanent basis, based in the Shepton Mallet area. The role is around 30 hours with flexible hours in the week but must include working an alternate Saturday morning.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that doesn’t want to be micromanaged and make a real difference to an already thriving business.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Lettings or Property Management experience (1 year minimum)
- Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent administrative and typing skills
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
This will suit an individual who is currently working in Lettings or Property Management that would like a new and exciting challenge.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.