Are you a passionate Learning and Development professional who is keen to work for a flexible company? Do you find that you want a company that enables you to utilise your creativity and maintain work/life balance? We may have the perfect role!
My client is a highly reputable, leading national business looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Learning and Development Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The salary is between £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience. Benefits include, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, Company Cashplan, Income Protection and more.
The successful candidate will work 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, remotely with an office base. The candidate must be willing to travel to various sites in the UK when required.
This will suit someone who has experience of creating and delivering training material, ideally within a professional services organisation.
Main duties include;
- Design and deliver a programme of training virtually and face to face
- Assist with the sourcing, design, delivery and evaluation of a learning and development programme
- Promote upcoming learning opportunities internally
- Provide training advice and guidance to all employees
- Collaborate with business leaders and managers to maximise learning opportunities
- Ensure that all training materials are kept up to date
- Project work relating to L&D
- Administration relating to L&D
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in training delivery and content creation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional approach to work and demonstrate integrity and commitment
- A methodical and organised approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Desire to inspire others through coaching and training
- Willingness to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and evolving business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.