Are you a passionate Learning and Development professional who is keen to work for a company with a fantastic culture and enthusiasm for new starters and existing members of staff development? We may have the perfect role!
My client is a highly reputable, leading national business looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Learning and Development Consultant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is dependent on experience and you will be based in the office full time. Benefits include a fun working environment, employee benefits and opportunities to develop further
The successful candidate will work Monday – Friday, based in the Croydon area.
This will suit someone who has experience of creating and delivering training material, ideally within a professional services organisation.
Main duties include;
- Design and deliver a programme of training virtually and face to face
- Assist with the sourcing, design, delivery and evaluation of a learning and development programme
- Promote upcoming learning opportunities internally
- Provide training advice and guidance to all employees
- Collaborate with business leaders and managers to maximise learning opportunities
- Ensure that all training materials are kept up to date
- Project work relating to L&D
- Administration relating to L&D
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in training delivery and content creation
- Ideally experience within insurance or financial services
- Teaching/ assessing qualification(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional approach to work and demonstrate integrity and commitment
- A methodical and organised approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Desire to inspire others through coaching and training
- Willingness to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and evolving business.
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.