Would you like to work for a company that puts looking after its people at the forefront of what’s important to them? Not only will you be rewarded with hundreds of perks and discounts, but you will be valued on a personal level and given a healthy work-life balance too.
You will be provided with health and wellbeing support, such as a one-to-one coach and with a safe space to talk about your mental health, should you need it and plenty of opportunity to get to know the rest of the company and make new friends with regular social events!
Moreover, our client is an extremely successful start-up company, which is expanding and progressing at an impressive rate. Customer care is integral to their business and even the CEO dedicates regular time to customer support. This company really is quite exceptional!
If this sounds like a bit of you and you’re a whizz at providing standalone IT support (particularly within a Mac environment), then keep reading!
You will be responsible for the daily IT support for the business and its employees, enabling them to all work together to do their very best for the customers.
This is a full-time permanent position, with a salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on your level of experience. You will also receive training, support and certifications required to ensure you stay ahead of emerging technologies, enabling you to provide exceptional customer service and fully support clients as their businesses grow.
The main duties include:
- Answering tech-support helpdesk questions, finding resolutions to queries and technical issues.
- Setting up equipment needed for events, ensuring all AV equipment including TVs, microphones, speakers etc. are operating to a high standard
- Advising the Workplace Experience team on the spec of equipment required
- Managing the administration and upkeep of our device management and security systems
- Onboarding new joiners onto systems and getting their equipment set-up remotely (our onboarding team will send the equipment out)
- Working across various departments with any technical support, this could include: setting up a new third-party service and ensuring we can log in securely (SSO/SAML), setting up some basic integrations with available tooling or via a tool like Zapier, or integrating tools into Slack
- Liaising with and supporting the Engineering and Compliance teams to ensure robustness and security of the tools used by the business.
The successful candidate:
- Have worked in a start-up high growth environment with lots of moving parts
- Have a high attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of networking, SSO, SIP, VPNs, Zapier, hardware MFA
- Have experience working with MDM solutions centred around Apple’s device enrolment
- Are familiar working with helpdesk software (Mojo/Zendesk)
- Worked in a Mac environment – it’s all they use!
Worked to client specifications to produce systems/solutions that are fit for purpose.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.